At Pearl Boutique, our team of dental hygienists have two priorities:
- Providing superior dental-grade teeth whitening
- Ensuring the comfort and safety of our guests
To meet these goals in a post-COVID-19 world, we are following the latest public health guidelines as well as those released from Vancouver Coastal Health, BCCDC, and WorkSafe BC. A few of the highlights are listed below.
- Maximum of two (2) patients at a time will be admitted into the clinic (appointments will be spaced to prevent overlap)
- Forms related to health history and consent forms will be sent by email to be filled out and submitted electronically prior to the appointment
- All patients will be required to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire 24 hours before an appointment
- Guests are asked to arrive on time and alone (the waiting area is restricted to current patients only)
- All patients are asked to arrive wearing a mask (masks will provided for $1 if you don’t have one)
- Hand sanitizer will be offered when you arrive and before you leave. You are also requested to use it before and after any bathroom breaks.
- A temperature screening device will be used prior to the start of all procedures
- Payment by credit or debit is encouraged at this time
Above and Beyond
Other measures we’ve adopted include new equipment to reduce the need for aerosols. Plexiglass shield is placed at the checkout, and social distance markers are set-up around the office. As before, full sterilization protocols are implemented between every patient. Our staff members will also be sporting the very latest PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including scrubs, clinic shoes, masks, gloves, gowns (for dental cleanings), surgical caps, safety glasses, and a protective face shield.
As the brilliant Dr. Bonnie Henry says, “be calm, be kind, be safe.” Thank you for being patient as we continue to implement COVID-19 protocols. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit and making Vancouver smiles a little whiter and brighter.
— Pearl Boutique Team
For more information about COVID-19, visit bccdc.ca.